Chiropractic treatment addresses damage, disorder, and misalignment of the joints, particularly along the spine. Chiropractic therapy can treat a wide variety of conditions, since it can correct both localized joint issues and your general posture, which can influence your overall well-being, especially your nervous system.
· Back problems: Patients may seek treatment from chiropractors for general discomfort, postural issues, localized pain, or more complex conditions such as fibromyalgia, a chronic musculoskeletal issue.
· Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis results from an immune system disorder, while osteoarthritis is the result of tissue degeneration due to aging, hormonal issues, or vitamin deficiencies. Chiropractors can help treat both types of arthritis by manipulating the joints and working to restore patients' mobility.
· Headache: If you suffer from tension headaches, your chiropractor can help by identifying trigger points in your neck muscles. Trigger points may include the Suboccipitals, the Splenius muscles, the Trapezius, and the Sternocleidomastoid
· Neck pain: Your neck is one of your most important yet delicate body parts. It consists of seven small vertebrae, which chiropractors refer to as the "cervical spine.”
· Musculoskeletal Conditions: Chiropractic therapy adjusts the body's joints and overall alignment to help correct a variety of musculoskeletal conditions. Your chiropractor may be able to assist you if you suffer from any of the following:
· Carpal tunnel syndrome
· Plantar fasciitis
· Ligament injuries
· Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
· Frozen joints
· Muscle, joint, or ligament tears and pulls
· Herniated discs
· Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (MTSS)
· Ruptured discs or tendons
· Shin splins
· Chronic discomfort